domingo, 28 de agosto de 2011

Cinema's article

The cinema I visited today was Cinemark; it was fundated in 2005 by Felipe Rodriguez. There are 18 theaters in the whole country. The worker I interview is Yesenia Mayorga she is been working here for two years, she loves working here because she has a lot of fun and she enjoys her work. Her schedule is Monday – Thursday 4 hours every day and Friday – Sunday 10 hours every day.

 Yesenia told me that in the weekdays 800 people come every day and in the weekends 5,000 people come every day. In this theater there are 26 workers. Most of the customers prefer to come to the theater at 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm. This theater has 144 premieres per year.

Then I interview a customer  “ Carlos Esparza” he said he loved the organization of the cinema, but he would like the service to be faster, Carlos is a very good customer he visits the theater 3 times a week.
I saw a movie in this theater, I really love it. I recommend it you can go every day you want and you are going to love Cinemark.
                                                                                        By: DanielaCéspedes T.

1 comentario: